Tips for Quizzes/Exams
- If you make changes to a question or answer, be sure to Update Question.
- Make sure your quiz properties (availability dates, security settings, etc.) are set correctly in the Quiz Options panel.
- Looking for the Lockdown Browser setting? Click on Restrict this Quiz in the Quiz Options panel.
- If you make any changes to questions, answers, question groups, or quiz properties, be sure to Save Settings and re-Publish Quiz. (See 1 and 3). Also, decide if you want users notified of the changes or not by selecting/deselecting that option (See checkbox).
- Check your quizzes to ensure the questions (especially those which include images) are displaying correctly.
- You can check your quiz one of two ways:
- Preview the quiz (#2 above) – start the preview after you have made any changes, or
- Take the quiz in student view.
- If you have a student who needs more time and/or an extra attempt on a quiz, you can modify the quiz.
Summer Course Tips – Yup, Summer already!
- If you have been assigned a summer course, submit your Course Format to your Department ASAP. Students have been briskly searching Webadvisor for summer courses for over two weeks!
- If you intend to use Canvas to supplement a face-to-face course(s), request space(s) by following these directions.
Any questions – contact the Virtual Campus office at 215-968-8052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.