As you head into Week 4 of the semester, maybe you’re faced with a big research assignment. Don’t stress out about it! The College Librarians are here to help you find the kinds of reliable, high-quality research sources that your instructors expect, and there are many ways to get that help:
- Visit the reference desk of the Newtown, Lower Bucks or Upper Bucks Libraries during library hours.
- Telephone the Newtown, Upper or Lower Bucks Libraries.
- Chat with a Librarian from anywhere using the Chat with a Librarian box on the Library’s website.
- Email your question using the Library’s online form.
- If the Library’s closed, try Ask Here PA, Pennsylvania’s 24/7 chat reference service.
- If you need in-depth help with your research, request an individual session with a librarian. The session can be either face-to-face or web-based.
The important thing is to get the help that you’ll need to succeed, and that’s what we’re here for!
CollegeDegrees360. July 12, 2012. Confused. Available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/83633410@N07/7658298768/in/photostream.
CollegeDegrees360. July 12, 2012. Student. Available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/83633410@N07/7658278494/in/photostream.